Wednesday, March 23, 2016

#MAYVACEY Family is blessed, Chew Jetty | Journey of Penang (Part 11)

Blessed lunch with family.

For me, Chew Jetty is family.
It's pretty simple where big family stay together for survival.
They work hard for their family, and came back home after their work.
Here's where Chinese cultural emphasis in family connection and love;
just to stay together and live together. Simple love.
There's jetty name after the surname of different families.
Chew Jetty is one of it.
It might be an usual jetty for others,
but for me, I see love.


周姓桥对我而言就是家人爱
简单元素 也就是一家人开心呆在一起
风浪后回到温暖的窝子里
这是汉人坚持的信念


家庭关怀家人的爱
  很明显的  是一其中一大家庭的姓名。
 对他人而言 周姓桥只是个码头
对我而言,我看见家族的爱


Same goes for my both Lee & Howe's family.
We didn't owe a Jetty or stay together as how previous time did,
but our love is in our blood, our heart are always together.





Start simple walking exploration around Chew Jetty! :)






My favourite photo in Chew Jetty.
Lifestyle & cultural.
Feel it!



Try to take a candid photos of my family. LOL. Fail hand.

Surrounded by greens.

Real or fake coconut?
Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

Pretty sunny day!


Minion! Bello

Off to Ipoh!
Can't wait for sharing out my Ipoh road trip experience.
Stay tune!


前往下一站 -- 怡保!
尽情期待期待
嘻嘻嘻



  ❥♒ maymaybeby.blogspot.my ♔ ░ ♥

Appreciate, Stay Blessed.
珍惜,感恩。

#MAYVACEY
#PENANG
#MALAYSIA
#TOURISM

Sincerely,
May.

❥♒

No comments:

Post a Comment