Saturday, May 21, 2016

De Star Zumba Party 2016 | Kompleks Destar Arena, Ampang


21.05.2016
A wonderful day to remember!


Happening this morning,
My wesak day are amazing!
Thanks God.

Beautiful stage overloaded with love of Zumba.

While waiting..



Group photos & selfie photos everywhere anytime!




With cute and lovely "Power Unit" group. 
My zumba babe - Sumeetha



Zumba live dancing!

My favourite photo! Look at my hair.

Candid shoot - my face during dancing.
I have no idea why.



What so special about this event?
Thanks to the 10 artists and 10 Zumba Instructor (ZIN)!


Let me introduce our awesome ZINs!


1. ZIN HAMKA
My inspiration and motivation to deeper my love towards Zumba this pieces of love.
Charming movement and spiritual inner strength that are sincere 
and make us feel alive during dancing.
His sincerity and efforts are love!
Low profile yet great and awesome talent hidden,
this is a bomb!
He's good, very very good.
Thanks for inspiring me every attend to your class.


Thanks for your super sweet words and care.


2. ZIN YOYO & ZIN ZUMI 
Sweet couple from Cuba!
Their heart in working hard for love and zumba, DJ, event etc. truly motivate me.
They make me feel like getting another half that are having same path
 and passion with me to live along too.
At least there're always someone working hard together
 for their future and their passion peace of love.


Their efforts and sincerity are the best I could learn from them,
love they way how they providing sharing and guidance for you.
Thanks for the love and sweet care.
I love both of you!
#YeahBebe


Group photo with Yoyo.


Pretty Zumi. So pretty, lovely and charming.

3. ZIN PUTRA
The cute, hot, sexy one!
We're just one year different in age,
but he's so much successful in doing Zumba.
Spreading zumba love with his "lost-backbone" soft kind of dancing,
so beautiful!
Thanks for the amazing sharing and guidance,
also effort & willingness in helping me.
Muaccc sayang!
Can't wait for exciting fun in upcoming period!




4. ZIN ISKANDAR
The hot & sexy zin!
Super good in posing and getting into any atmosphere for photo shoot. Aww!
Very good in posing and his way in bringing the crowd.
Famous zin in Malaysia! HOT!
Hope to join your class after this,
let me plan my time & schedule to join your class.
Looking forward to meet you again.


5. ZIN KHALID
Super active and energetic one!
His energy step and efforts teaching classes really good!
Stay hot!


6. ZIN JEFF
Ritmo, zumba, kpop? All he can.
Creativity in choreography are good,
choosing hit song that are no one using it, awesome!
Thanks for the nice fresh song track!


7. ZIN EYDA
Powerful move from her!
Thanks for the awesome dance.


ZIN Ikmal

ZIN Yasmin & ZIN MJ

We all sweat sweat sweat and sweat!
You can see from my messy hair.



Not to forget,
the awesome young photographer that are very good in video shooting!
I love her video shooting style,
also that camera stabilizer! Ohmygodd
So nice, hope to see again!


Young photographer.

That's all.
Happy Wesak everyone!
May God bless you and dreams come true.


Zumba party - checked.



Ciao!

❥♒ maymaybeby.blogspot.my ♔ ░ ♥
Appreciate, Stay Blessed.
珍惜,感恩。


Sincerely,
May.
媄鏸.

❥♒


No comments:

Post a Comment